This site is a private website and is not affiliated in any way with the United States Navy. The views expressed on this website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Navy, Department of Defense, or the United States Government. Information contained in this publication is for general education and training purposes only. Any information is meant as guidance and does not reflect actual U.S. Navy policy.
The site is designed primarily for use by qualified physicians and other medical professionals. In no way should it be considered as offering official medical advice. Please consult official medical reference sources for up-to-date management and treatment guidelines.
What’s New! (updated 21 June)
The Pit! – Your own Message Board new feature!
Inbound Magazine – April 2010 new issue!
Annals of Navy Emergency Medicine – Oct/Nov 2010 latest issue!
January Moore’s Medical Legal Report latest issue!
Welcome to NavyEmergencyMedicine.com!
Why this website? Navy Emergency Physicians operate worldwide…in the United States, overseas, and deployed. The Academic Centers excel at education, research, publications, training programs, and many other areas, but unless you are assigned there you may not have the benefit of their resources. So if you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you! Take a look around, you’ll see that we are constantly updating our site with the latest publications, lectures, and patient care tools.
Some of the resources we will include:
1. Publications (such as Annals of Navy Emergency Medicine and Inbound)
3. Videotaped training sessions
4. Inservice and board review resources
5. Practice Resources and Evidence Based Guidelines
6. Medico-legal resources
In addition, this site is meant as a resource for those emergency medicine providers worldwide. Note the features we have on this site:
1. Calendar – review upcoming courses, conferences, exam dates, deadlines, etc. You can click on a course or conference and and it will provide a brief review of the course, as well as a link directly to the site if applicable. If there is something you would like to add to our calendar, please email the webmaster!
2. Photo Gallery: Ever see those emails when someone is asking for operational photos to include in a lecture? Did you go to a conference and have photos of a mini-reunion that you’d like to share with others? If you have photos that you think others would like to see, or that others may benefit from, please email them to us and we’ll post them.
If you would like access to all sections of this website, please email us here
This site is still a work in progress, so please provide feedback on how we can improve it and what you would like to see!
Any questions, comments, or other suggestions, please email the webmaster here